There will be an informational meeting following open house at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 23rd, for parents and guardians of 5th grade students discussing the annual Glen Helen trip. Below is a fact sheet that details the trip.
Glen Helen Outdoor Education Trip
This is a very popular and exciting three day/two night field trip that has been a Graham tradition for over 30 years! Students get to explore beautiful Glen Helen Nature Preserve in Yellow Springs, Ohio, engaging in numerous hands-on/team-building activities that are all correlated to the Ohio Grade 5 Educational Indicators for Science and Social Studies.
The October 24-26, 2011 Trip (Monday – Wednesday) is tentatively scheduled for:
Mr. Blosser’s Class
Mrs. Burroughs’ Class
Mrs. Massie's Class
The October 26-28, 2011 Trip (Wednesday – Friday) is tentatively scheduled for:
Mrs. Dill's Class
Mrs. Goddard’s Class
Mrs. Shreve's Class
* Cost of the trip is $115.
* A permission form, health information sheet, and $20 minimum pre-payment are due
by September 2, 2011. (These forms will be available at our Open House in August.)
* Your total fee must be paid by September 30th.
* Parents with unpaid school fees from previous years must contact the board office and
be on a payment plan by the time of the trip.
* Parents with unpaid current school fees must pay @1/4 of these fees by the time of the
* Questions? Please email Dianne Burroughs at Burroughsd@Graham.k12.oh.us or call
Norm Glismann at 937-663-4123.